[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4662 PAGE_TARGET =

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Oct 25 21:11:45 CEST 2007

Hey,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Benni,
> it's attached ;-)
Ah, my mail reader somehow has problems, the patch was attached in my
newsgroup version though, strange...

> I'm open for each better formulation, as i'm not a native english speaker i
> would prefer better ones.
> I asked Jeff before if it's right use.
I'm not a native speaker myself, I also think that your text is correct,
I was just thinking we could give away the update information less
TYPO3-geeky ;-). As a matter of fact, for the description we can add one
or two more sentences easily, since there is enough space for good
documentation on what changes.

OK, I just tested the patch. Some more minor things:

* As pointed out already:
   - 4002000
   - Remove these CVS ID things from your patch (made some hunks fail)
* in ext_localconf.php:
   - Use tabs instead of spaces

If these things are done, you're getting my +1 for reading and +1 for
testing. And if Ernesto also gives his +1, I'm gonna commit it!

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-