[TYPO3-core] Patches to be approved for the core

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Oct 24 11:08:42 CEST 2007

Hey Kasper,

Yeah, it scared me a bit, since the there were a couple of patches
attached, I suggest a new thread for each patch next time. No worries
though :)

I read your altdoc patch. It's not perfect (the strreplace is a bit
heavy ;-)). But +1 for that, although it needs some refinements, I'll
take care of it with Jens when we clean up the alt_doc code.

The safari-clickmenu bug will be fixed anyway since I'm gonna propose a
new clickmenu patch the next days (I'm testing it right now before I
send it again to the list).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-