[TYPO3-core] FYI: Accidentaly commited file removed

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Oct 23 09:43:47 CEST 2007

Thorsten Kahler wrote:
> just FYI: I removed the folder .settings (Eclipse meta file) from TYPO3_4-1.
> It has accidentaly been commited with revision 2603 [1].

Thanks, Thorsten. I was about to do the same when I saw it last night.

To everyone: I suggest that you have a look at the ChangeSet of your
commit each time you have committed something.

As Thorsten pointed out, sourceforge provides a web revision view:
http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3?view=rev

Alternatively you can use SVN diff to see the changes between two
revisions, e.g.:
	svn diff -r 2610:2611 > patch.diff

cheers
Ingmar