[TYPO3-core] RFC: Move the BE logo generation code into a separate method so it can be used from other classes

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Oct 22 22:15:13 CEST 2007

Hey Ingo,

Ingo Renner wrote:
>> - moving JavaScript files in typo3/ into typo3/js/
>
> AFAIR we agreed to do that only for new files as it could break too much
> stuff when doing it also with old files ...
>
> To circumvent this we could of course do rewrites of the existing JS
> code using prototype and move that into /typo3/js/
Yeah, I think we can move tree.js, introduced in 4.1, in the js/
directory (Olly already created the directory) once my changes for the
tree will come, gotta check with some famous exts (skin_grey2) first.
Maybe I'll refactor the tab.js for 4.3 (since I think we need one but
good solution here :), I'll talk with Jens about it).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org