[TYPO3-core] RFC: Move the BE logo generation code into a separate method so it can be used from other classes

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Oct 22 07:32:03 CEST 2007

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> - moving classes in typo3/ into separate files located in typo3/classes/

will do as I come across them and see need for it...

> - moving JavaScript files in typo3/ into typo3/js/

AFAIR we agreed to do that only for new files as it could break too much
stuff when doing it also with old files ...

To circumvent this we could of course do rewrites of the existing JS
code using prototype and move that into /typo3/js/

all the best
Ingo