[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #5788: Delete button in yellow warning box

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 20:26:48 CEST 2007

Do you need a Screen for this?

"Click to remove the file now!"?

Usualy people only read the, what they think, important text.
This means, if you go this way, it needs to contain all information
and, thats what I would suppose, it should look like a button somehow.

"For security reason, click here to remove the 'ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL' file now!"

Greez Jens
TYPO3 HCI Teamleader