[TYPO3-core] HCI team revived

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 08:41:55 CEST 2007

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> - TemplaVoilá 2 (together with Dmitry)

Not much activity due to lack of time/money

> - starting to work on Extension Manager 2 (with Benni Mack)

Sounds good. Is it design only or functionality too?

> - and finally, Jens is also an active member of the TYPO3.org redesign group

Quite important that new typo3.org templates are released to interested person *before* launch of new typo3.org in case if someone wants to update look of national sites. I was working on a Latvian typo3 web site but put it on hold because there is no sense to make this work twice :) I told Jens already but posting here in case if someone else is interested.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/