[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add external RemoveXSS library to TYPO3

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 15 12:12:35 CEST 2007

Alright, we finally cleared up the license confusions, the author was very
cooperative and added a license on the bottom of his page:

http://quickwired.com/smallprojects/php_xss_filter_function.php

It says:
| This code is public domain, you are free to do whatever you want with it,
| including adding it to your own project which can be under any license.

According to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html this is now
compatible with GNU GPL, however if necessary we still have the permission
to change the license to something else, if needed.

I committed the change to Trunk.

Regards, michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out