[TYPO3-core] Poll for 4.1.3

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Oct 14 19:27:01 CEST 2007

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi Ingo,
>
> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>>>   - Stucki wants to have the RemoveXSS library committed until then
>> in 4.1?
>
> Yes, due to the security team heavily lobbying it. :)
>
> I don't care as it's just one more class file lying around and if no-one
> uses it, it doesn't hurt.

That reminds me... I recall asking for at least one use case within the
Core or a sysext. There is no point in adding stuff. We rejected a PEAR
directory arguing this is for ECT to handle. If we don't use this
"library" we don't need it at all.

Masi

PS: I still feel that we don't need a whole file for this feature.