[TYPO3-core] REMINDER [Fwd: RFC: #3493 IFSUB problems]

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon Oct 8 23:06:30 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb:
> REMINDER (with new patch against current trunk):

I was about to test it, but stumbled upon #6420 and now I'm too tired.
But after checking tslib_menu I think the fix is correct.

BTW, I think #6414 fo JSMENU has the same reason. Probably the filter
functions should be called here too. And while we're at it can #5357
(aka #1508) and its dupe #2571 be fixed too?

Masi

PS: Why is JSMENU filled via JS? Isn't it easier to output the OPTIONs
directly? This way I can use OPTGROUP for sub pages and some other nice
things.