[TYPO3-core] RFC: TCEForms -- Group Field with one option does not have to be selected

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Oct 8 16:51:38 CEST 2007

Benjamin Mack schrieb:

> So, I could go with this one:
> * Keep behaviour for <select>s with a size bigger than one (TCA:
> maxitems > 1).
> * Change the behaviour only for <select>s where the TCA is maxitems=1,
> like on the screenshots where you don't need to select the (only) option
> first.

Sounds ok to me - and it buggered me too that I have to select one of one
items to get rid of exactly one item ;-)

BTW, what's also odd is that when you add an item with the wizard you won't
see the item when there is already one present. The reason is that the new
item is appended and so is outside the visible area of select box (which
now has two items). What should happen in that case (max=1, current=1) that
the wizard deletes the current entry and adds then the item.

Masi