[TYPO3-core] RFC: html cleaner corrupts RDF data in HTML comments

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Oct 1 14:49:56 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Branches: trunk, 4.1
>
> Problem: if config.xhtml_clean=all is set in TS setup, html cleaner will
> convert all tags to lower case, including those in comments. RDF uses
> several upper-case tags and they are case-sensitive. Thus html cleaner
> corrupts this data.

Note that xml is case sensitive in general, so any valid mixed/upper case
tags of anoter namespace could be broken with this cleaner. But omitting
comments from the cleanrer is generrally a good idea.

Masi

PS: Can the comment in the TSref be changed somehow. Now it states that
it's not complete and may not work at all.

PPS: Do we still need this function? Shouldn't be the extensions xhtml
ready by now?