[TYPO3-core] RFC: Hook request for t3lib_befunc + t3lib_userauthgroup

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Nov 30 17:27:40 CET 2007

Hi Bernhard,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> Some annotations:
>
> 2) t3lib_matchCondition::evalPageId
> Something goes wrong here when working with the table 'pages', I have to
> dig deeper here.

Okay, this seems to be fine after cleaning my cache_hash table that had
some stuff in it from older tests concerning this issue.

In t3lib_matchCondition::evalPageId() I found a bug:
'new': the id delivered might be negative (new record after existing)

In t3lib_matchCondition::evalConditionStr(), case 'treeLevel':
This should be extended for the case a new page is generated which would
increment the treeLevel by 1.

Otherwise, the tests I performed worked fine - thus, +1 on testing

Are you going to take care of this or should I attach a new patch to the
bug-tracker or maybe also here?

olly
--
Oliver Hader