[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5602: spamProtectEmailAddresses_atSubst is not recognized correctly

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Fri Nov 30 11:37:11 CET 2007

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger schrieb:

> I did not mean the normal case where @ gets replace. But only the case with
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->spamProtectEmailAddresses === 'ascii')    {
>     $mailToUrl = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->encryptEmail($mailToUrl);
> where only encrpytion takes place. Nothing will be replaced here.
> Therefore it is redundant and wrong to apply the replacement function
> for @ also in this case.

That's wrong! As Oliver pointed out, there are two parts, which have to
be replaced, the mailToUrl and the linktxt. The latter has to be
replaced even if spamProtectEmailAddresses === 'ascii' or the plain
eamail adress will probably be shown in the linktxt.

So, here is my +1 for the patch based on reading (perhaps I can test it
later this evening).

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut