[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6777 Introducing site constants

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 29 23:54:40 CET 2007

Hi,

according to this i would like to find a general solution.
It's not necessary to do this in css_styled_content. The Site constants
should be available in every setup, so may be they should be part of cms
extension.

The general intention is
- to have common things defined
- to make it more easy to set up a site
- to speed up configure a site

Sure this is only one step and need follow ups, but it is better to do that
first step followed by the other steps instead of one big blown up patch.

So please let me know your statement. If this is wanted i spend more time on
it to complete, if not I stop on this.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1195602285.2095.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...