[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6795: Allow disabling of new page wizard

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Thu Nov 29 13:51:19 CET 2007

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi Malte,
>
>> should it be common way?
>>
>> mod.web_list.table.[tablename].newWizard.disable = 1
>>
>> So it could be possible to use it for the tt_content and any other ext
>> too.
>
> Why not? I don't mind and the idea is interesting... As I said to Ingo,
> I chose the proposed syntax because it matches existing TSconfig
> properties.
>
>> You can see idea for a common config for tables in th mod.web_list. It
>> will get a little bit more common.
>> "[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6703 $TCA[table]['ctrl']['hideTable'] not
>> implemented II"
>
> But this RFC is not committed yet and I would like to push this patch as
> is nonetheless if possible. I'll check your idea anyway and see how I
> could adapt my patch.
>
> Cheers

For the doc you can write, that this option works only with the pages
table or if implemented for all tables...

I would like to move the existing wizards (tt_content, pages) to their
sysext/cms and some common TCA. So that you can add your own additional
wizards to the list. So it would make sense to make it more common. So
you can disabled the wizwards when ever you want...

Cheers,

Malte