[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6795: Allow disabling of new page wizard

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 29 12:53:08 CET 2007

Hi Malte,

> should it be common way?
>
> mod.web_list.table.[tablename].newWizard.disable = 1
>
> So it could be possible to use it for the tt_content and any other ext too.

Why not? I don't mind and the idea is interesting... As I said to Ingo,
I chose the proposed syntax because it matches existing TSconfig properties.

> You can see idea for a common config for tables in th mod.web_list. It
> will get a little bit more common.
> "[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6703 $TCA[table]['ctrl']['hideTable'] not
> implemented II"

But this RFC is not committed yet and I would like to push this patch as
is nonetheless if possible. I'll check your idea anyway and see how I
could adapt my patch.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter