[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6825: TCEforms -- Icon for empty palettes should not be displayed

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Nov 25 22:26:41 CET 2007

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> sorry, I will add the "public" before commiting, is that okay?
>
> sure!

Question: do we need a public declaration? I see a point in adding
private/protected only to new functions but we could easily add public
to all functions and change var to public as well.

The only thing we must also do is to move the PHP version check to the
top of typo3/init.php and of typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php. The
reason is that older versions of PHP would have troubles with the new
declarations.

If we do that we can also make all t3lib_div and t3lib_BEfunc functions
static.

Masi