[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6823 Remove "Disable RTE" checkbox in alt_doc.php

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sun Nov 25 14:06:52 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:

> as stated before I understand that this option is needed, but for most
> of the cases you can use the "show HTML source" in the RTE itself. Most
> of the people use this option. For the others, for each tt_content there
> is an extra DB field "disable_rte" or so to disable the RTE for a
> specific record.

Oops, I didn't look in the backend before writing :-/
And therefore I was tricked, because I didn't remember the checkbox you
want to remove, since I never used it ;)

> So, you're still -1 on that issue?

Of course not. It really is the same as the "descritpion fields"
checkbox, like Steffen mentioned.

As a small compensation for my missunderstanding, I reviewed the patch
properly now and tested it as well and I'm happy to give a +1 for this
change.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut