[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6626: config.fileTarget for link target on files

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 24 00:42:23 CET 2007

"Ingmar Schlecht" <ingmar at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195860092.22028.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> in general i really like to define target for file.
>> But does this really need a new config-var? I think target can be used in
>> this case.
>
> I think it makes sense to stay consistent with intTarget and extTarget
> and be able to define it globally for the whole site.
>
> cheers
> Ingmar
>
> --
sure, but does a filelink is different from internal link? In my eyes it's
the same, so default behavior is internal target, if you don't want you can
change it for the link.
But maybe I don't see the global, as you use filelink in rte, CE or
extension, where you can choose.
I would like to have a secure filelink method sending files via header, but
this is another issue.

vg  Steffen