[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6346 Overriding/Renaming Field-Label via PageTS

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Nov 19 21:27:07 CET 2007

Thanks for the fast patching.
I am only make patches because of my laziness ;)
But it aways should raise the usability for admins/editors... (not every
thing belongs in the HCI)

So here are the two which could raise the usability ;)
[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6703 $TCA[table]['ctrl']['hideTable'] not implemented
[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (now as additional
option)

Cheers,

Malte