[TYPO3-core] Tabbed menus as a separate class file

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Nov 18 15:11:05 CET 2007

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack kirjoitti:
>> Hey Tapio,
>>
>> good idea.
>>
>> a) the js file should be put in "t3lib/js" and be named "tabmenu.js"
>
> currenlty all JS-files are in the t3lib folder - there is not yet
> subfolder /js. If changed to subfolder, then *all* Js-files in t3lib
> should be moved from t3lib to t3lib/js

Raises the issue of compatibility. So we decided that only new code goes
into that folder.

Though we could for BE only scripts use script loader code in files at
the current position and move the real code into t3lib/js.

The restriction to BE is because BE requires new Javascript and FE may
work on older browser. Or we simply say that we made a minor change, so
adapt your code if you want to support older browsers. Has anyone
experience here with PDAs and other mobile platforms. What's their
current level of JS support?

Masi