[TYPO3-core] Tabbed menus as a separate class file

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Nov 17 22:25:29 CET 2007

Hey Tapio,

good idea.

a) the js file should be put in "t3lib/js" and be named "tabmenu.js"
b) I think we can merge the "warningicons" class into the
t3lib_iconworks class since there is only one function in it.
c) call the PHP class "t3lib_tabmenu".
d) also, I'd rename the functions like t3lib_tabmenu::getDynTabMenu to
something else, to like "get" or "getDynamic" since everybody knows what
you'll get since we put it in an extra class.

Just some remakrs, not the final decisions...

I'm glad you're making patches now! And: Maybe we can find a way so you
can create one big patch. That would be awesome.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org