[TYPO3-core] FYI: committed t3editor glue code

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Nov 16 08:46:55 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> I committed the glue code for the t3editor which enables highlighting
>> of TypoScript code. The editor itself will follow as soon as Tobias
>> comes up with an RFC.
>
> This kind of patches must pass aproval. This is not a "no brainer"!
>
> Ingmar, are rules still in place or we all may freely commit anything now?

We layed it into the responsibility of Ingo being the Release Manager to
decide on the release projects to be committed.

I have asked Ingo to clearly mark the changes with <beta-code> and he
will be responsible for removing the code prior to feature freeze if it
doesn't pass the review until then.

cheers
Ingmar

--