[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6711: Enable stdWrap for the image in imageLinkWrap

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Nov 14 16:33:40 CET 2007

Hi Georg,

Georg Ringer wrote:
> PS: I didn't really get it how do make those diffs for the manual, if
> somebody could give me a hint (on- or offlline) - thanks.

There is no real defined format for the documentation changes at the
moment. So just take an example from the Pending Documentation wiki page
where stdWrap is used and adopt it to your speific case.

cheers
Ingmar

Ps.: I didn't look at your patch in the code context yet.

--
Ingmar Schlecht
TYPO3 Association Active Member