[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6442: Hook in browse_links request (for linking to records)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Nov 14 12:55:13 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

Hi Ingmar,

> - I'd put the file t3lib/interface.t3lib_browslinkshook.php into a new
> folder t3lib/interfaces/.

sounds fine with me to have them in one place!

> - modifyMenuDefenition => modifyMenuDefinition
>
> - $menuDefenition => $definition

fixed in the attached patch

> - Add correct documentation to
> +	/**
> +	 * checks the current URL and determines what to do
> +	 *
> +	 * @param	unknown_type		$href
> +	 * @param	unknown_type		$siteUrl
> +	 * @param	unknown_type		$info
> +	 * @return	unknown_type
> +	 */

as mentioned I'm waiting for those from Daniel as I don't know / wasn't
able to guess what they mean.

> - Missing closing bracked in the comment:
> +	/**
> +	* array which holds hook objects (initialised in init()
> +	*/

fixed

> - Do we catch those exceptions anywhere?
> +					throw new
> 	UnexpectedValueException('$processObject must implement
> 	interface t3lib_browseLinksHook', 1195039394);

not yet. I also wouldn't like to start a discussion about it here and
now. Whoever wants to complain, come up with an implementation at the
same time, too please!

best
Ingo

--