[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6442: Hook in browse_links request (for linking to records)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Nov 14 12:29:34 CET 2007

Here's an improved patch.

!!!
This version forces the object hooking into browse_links to implement an
interface which I think is good practice and all new hooks should do the
same now that we can rely on PHP5
!!!

Daniel: I renamed your hook object methods to be without abbreviations.
Also please provide descriptions for the parseCurrentUrl method and its
parameters

If nobody objects I'll commit this before alpha2

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner