[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6703 $TCA[table]['ctrl']['hideTable'] not implemented

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Nov 13 19:49:13 CET 2007

Hi Malte,

Malte Jansen schrieb:
> but since then, I think there were many changes like the IRRE and it's
> still documented in the core-manual...

Okay, but then the "bug" is the misleading entry in the documentation
and the fix would be the removal of the 'hideTable' property in
$TCA['ctrl']...

There's already the TSconfig property 'mod.web_list.hideTables' which
could also be used as static definition from an extension, but could be
overridden by a TSconfig one specific page/branch.

If also enabling this property via $TCA, there's no possibility to
override this setting by TSconfig, e.g. like
'mod.web_list.unHideTables'. But then the next question comes up - which
property takes precedence - hideTables or unHideTables?

-1 at the moment. Sorry!

olly
--
Oliver Hader