[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (does not work)

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Nov 12 11:13:47 CET 2007

Hey Malte,

you don't need to post the full files or explain the changes you made.
In my eyes this is just extra work, and we all know that time is
precious and little for us.
Every developer should be able to read code and if he/she knows the
codebase well enough, knows what you have changed.

Thanks for your work, Malte!

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-