[TYPO3-core] Bug 633

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Nov 12 16:38:53 CET 2007

Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to revive this very old bug. As far as I can tell, Berhard
> Kraft took all the remarks into account, but that would be for Franz and
> Masi to confirm.
>
> What I did was simply to check if the patch was still valid against the
> current trunk and corrected a couple of typos.
>
> I hope this version is ok (and that there won't too complicated
> questions, because I may not be able to answer them :-) ).

Hi !

When I made this patch about 2004/2005 :) It worked for my scenario there and
thus i posted it into the bugtracker.

But I remember that I had a similar problem recently (using entryLevel + special.directory
in conjunction) - but it didn't work as expected ... I can't really tell what the problem
was as I had to finishe the project at that time - and didn't had much time to investigate
and solve the problem properly.

I think if the patch works for you (and as it did for me in 2005) and as it works for many
others - there are no objections putting it into the trunk and have a look if it makes problems.

greets,
Bernhard