[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Nov 12 15:28:00 CET 2007

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Hi Malte,
>
> Malte Jansen wrote:
>
>> great idea for enabling tabs in page properties. But I'm not sure if
>> it's a good idea, moving general (starttime, endtime, etc.) to the
>> second options-tab, because I think it belongs to "hide page".
>> Normally, you hide page or give it a start or endtime. Can you explain
>> an editor why one option is in the first tab and the rest is in an
>> other one.
>
> this is debatable of course, the hide page option fits well under both
> tabs IMO
>

>> In my opinion it is better way to make a palette with the label
>> "Visibility", "Duration" or "Availability" and put all options (hide
>> page, starttime, endtime... into one palette.
>
> I think the labels as Steffen did them now are quite perfect for our
> needs and for what the tabs include.
>
> Ingo

Hi Ingo,

I don't want to rename a tab.
I only want all options for hiding a page at the same place.
So you could make a palette with all options concerning hiding.

How do you explain an editor the "hide page" is in one place and "unhide
page on" (starttime) "hide page on" (endtime) is at an other place. So
the usability for this part get lost....

Malte