[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6635: Allow dynamic values in TCAdefaults

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Nov 9 19:44:05 CET 2007

Christian Trabold schrieb:
> Hi,

>>> this is ok. It's a feature that has been implemented on 2007-07-06 by
>>> Wolfgang Klinger (see changelog &
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1919 for details).
>>>
>>> My patch should have no side-effects on this feature.
>>>
>>> The patch just removes one foreach-loop, merges the two
>>> TSconfig-Arrays to one Array and adds the userFunc to TCAdefaults...
>>> pretty straightforward.
>>
>> But the diff is hard to read as Wolfgang code's is -ed at the bottom,
>> while your code is +ed at the top. Hard to tell if there are no side
>> effects.
>
> @Diff-File: Is there a problem with the diff I don't see? I made the
> diff against head with Eclipse "Team > Create Patch"... as usual.

No, no. Technicall the diff is fine. it's just that some results of diff
are not easy to understand, because the changes are scattered etc. In your
case the blocks of changes (the loop) are spread to to and bottom of the
diff with the hook in the middle. So it's not easy to compare the old and
the new version of the foreach loop.

Masi