[TYPO3-core] FYI: initial work for the cleaner backend project is now committed

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Nov 9 00:39:55 CET 2007

Hey Ingo,

thanks for your effort. I am testing it since an hour and I really like
it. I see the big possibilities with it and I'm glad we're moving
forward, we really need this.

Right now I am making some changes to the CSS to make the menu look good
(almost done) and I'm also finally removing this crappy inline JS to
make the initial JS in the backend.php tiny small (while keeping
backward compatibility with the modules).

I hope to show you something after the weekend.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org