[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Nov 8 15:34:30 CET 2007

Hey Ingmar,

> Here are suggestions for possible improvements:
>  - The undo icon is sometimes there, sometimes not, depending on whether
>    an un-doable change exists. That causes the selector boxes to the
>    left of the icons to jump left or right when you switch between
>    different docs where one has the icon and the other one doesn't or
>    when you save a doc that previously didn't have an un-doable change
>    recorded
Yes, I am aware of that. I also want to add dividers between the buttons
etc. But these are small things I want to configure once we're in the
testing phase to streamline the whole package.

>  - I know the Icons are not final, but anyway: The shortcut icon
>    definitely looks too much like undo (or redo, if it existed :))
Yeah, had a discussion with Jens here. I don't like it too, especially
since they're next to each other and it's quite confusing.

>  - Tab headers in the old screen now got smaller. I prefered them
>    bigger.
Yeah, this is a separate issue. The tabs didn't look good in the old
skin anyway.

So is this ready to commit then (when I also fix Andreas' issue)?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-