[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Nov 8 14:35:18 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

great patch!

+1 based on testing (Konqui, FF and IE6) and code-review.

Here are suggestions for possible improvements:
 - The undo icon is sometimes there, sometimes not, depending on whether
   an un-doable change exists. That causes the selector boxes to the
   left of the icons to jump left or right when you switch between
   different docs where one has the icon and the other one doesn't or
   when you save a doc that previously didn't have an un-doable change
   recorded

 - I know the Icons are not final, but anyway: The shortcut icon
   definitely looks too much like undo (or redo, if it existed :))

 - Tab headers in the old screen now got smaller. I prefered them
   bigger.

Those are just minor comments though.

cheers
Ingmar