[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6662 Introducing new doktype "Container Page", tabs in Pagerecords and moving Advanced Page to normal

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 7 10:38:23 CET 2007

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1194425398.27475.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Steffen,
>

> you're mixing two different issues in one RFC, please split them in two or
> even three.
>
> * Adding tabs (that'd be an easy and quick one I guess)
> * removing the advanced doktype
> * introducing the new container doktype (maybe container is a confusing
> word, too as this is not was it does, I'd suggest 'content replica' for
> example)

There is a discussion in hci too to reorganisate the pagetypes like
* merge Shortcut and External Link
* remove Not in Menu
* clarify Backend User Section

so i wait for essence of discussion to get a clean concept. But i don't know
how to split these, i would like to do them in one because it's a central
point.

vg  STeffen