[TYPO3-core] RFC: 0006652: Enable the option to hide the checkboxes "extended view", "clipboard", "localization"

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Nov 5 14:01:58 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Sorry but I veto this change specifically for
> List module.

To carify: I veto the idea to remove those three checkboxes from List module completely but I am ok with the idea to hide them using TSConfig. I am even ok to hide them by default. But not ok to remove them. They are really helpful in many cases. Switching from List to user settings to enable/disable it is really unfriendly.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/