[TYPO3-core] RFC: 0006652: Enable the option to hide the checkboxes "extended view", "clipboard", "localization"

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Nov 5 10:16:46 CET 2007

Hey Georg,

you want to work on that with me? I was thinking about that for 4.3 (the
latest) but maybe we can knock something out for 4.2 already?

We totally need to work on the user preference system, and I also want
the users to use their preference page for more things than just the
name and the email (to customize at least a part of the UI), but OTOH
it's great to have options where the admin can adjust rights etc..

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org