[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5602: spamProtectEmailAddresses_atSubst is not recognized correctly
oh at inpublica.de
Thu May 31 13:40:18 CEST 2007
Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello Oliver,
>> The scenario before was the same (at-substitution outside the mentioned
>> IF statement). This means if only spamProtectEmailAddresses is set, the
>> "@" is replaced with "(at)" by default, even if the property
>> spamProtectEmailAddresses_atSubst is not set (you can test this with the
>> latest release of the 4.0.x branch).
>> Have a look to the TSref were this default value is also mentioned:
> But here a case is mentioned, when all characters are changed into Unicode
> mailto:a at b.c will be converted to
> So the new code line
> $spamProtectedMailAddress = str_replace('@', ($atLabel ? $atLabel :
> '(at)'), $mailAddress);
> needs only be done in the ELSE block of this IF:
> if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->spamProtectEmailAddresses === 'ascii')
> And IMHO even more lines doing replacements should go there.
Sorry, I didn't get your point...
* there is a $mailToUrl, used like <a href="$mailToUrl">
* there is a $linktxt, used like <a href="...">$linktxt</a>
* the $linktxt normally contains something like "E-Mail: xy at host.com"
* thus, after applying substitution to $linktxt we have e.g.
<a href="...">E-Mail: xy[at]host[dot]com</a>
* using this substitution on $mailToUrl doesn't make much sense and
would be e.g. <a href="mailto:xy[at]host[dot]com">
Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't see the disadvantages you mentioned.
More information about the TYPO3-team-core