[TYPO3-core] Reminder: RFC 5588: Typolink cannot be created if FE user is logged in with access restrictions

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed May 23 17:44:52 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello Olly,
>> Franz Holzinger schrieb:
>>> Reminder.
>>> Patch reduced to make linkAccessRestrictedPages configurable from the
>>> $conf parameter in the same manner as the config setup behaves.
>>
>> I found the following in your patch:
>> ... || $conf['typolink.']['linkAccessRestrictedPages']) ? TRUE : FALSE;
>> But you're already in the method "typoLink(...)" - thus
>> $conf['linkAccessRestrictedPages'] should be enough.
> Ok, I have changed this now.

There's another thing that came into my mind:
What if config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages=1 and
typolink.linkAccessRestrictedPages=0 - e.g. if an extension specifically
wants to have the access checks on restricted pages even if the global
setting is to skip them. Currently this is not possible. What do you
think about?

>> Concerning the documentation changes at
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation:
> This is fine with me.
> I have changed it to:
> If set the TYPO link will be generated even if the current user has no
> access to this page. This can be necessary if a page is hidden from a
> logged in front-end user.

Changes look good, thanks.

olly
--