[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5074: IRRE - Hook processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations executed early

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 9 12:21:23 CEST 2007

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Of course I will. The Workspace/IRRE things were only committed to
> Trunk, so I have to check these changes there again. Some parts in
> Dmitry's patch were written some weeks ago by me - thus, I think there
> won't be too much conflicts.

Should not. I fixed one or two minors in your code but mostly changed
other functins (like BEfunc or TCEmain)

> On this RFC I got only one +1 - am I allowed to commit using the rule
> "IRRE: waiting one week and commit if nobody objects" because this RFC
> was sent before this decision?

I keep this thread as unread and hope to get it tested but time is
running, no time left... I trust that it works. This is not a direct +1
but the opinion in general.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/