[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5074: IRRE - Hook processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations executed early

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue May 8 09:52:04 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> +1 although this will most likely need updates now since Dmitry has also
> been working on this...

Of course I will. The Workspace/IRRE things were only committed to
Trunk, so I have to check these changes there again. Some parts in
Dmitry's patch were written some weeks ago by me - thus, I think there
won't be too much conflicts.

On this RFC I got only one +1 - am I allowed to commit using the rule
"IRRE: waiting one week and commit if nobody objects" because this RFC
was sent before this decision?

olly
--
Oliver Hader