[TYPO3-core] FYI: fixed bug 3993: Missing error message for big uploaded files

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Wed May 2 10:59:33 CEST 2007

Am 30.04.2007 um 13:02 schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:

> Ingo: your diff-attachments come to the list with:

> this is shown as a attachment which I can only save to disk. Others
> have:

> which a email-client can display directly as text, which facilitates
> reviewing the patch.
>
> Can you check if your client can be changed to output text/x-diff for
> .diff files?

I investigated in this issue but there seems to be no solution for
Apple Mail.
Other then that I like it as an attachment as otherwise long lines
wrap to the next line and it isn't readable anymore. Next thing is
that it probably would be inlcuded as attachment:inline which I can't
save to the HDD from Mail...

Ingo