[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix IRRE in workspaces

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 2 10:39:43 CEST 2007

Hi again!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> It's probably hard to track corrections of such a huge patch. If possible I
> would like to ask if you can append additional changes in _postX.diff patches
> which are all based on this one... Another idea might be to commit the
> changes so far now and fix the obvious problems which I mentioned above right
> after it...

Actually I found that I already found (hm-m-m-m-m-m... nice one!) the
problemwith deleteClause after posting the patch to core list and fixed
it locally. It was committed with this fix.

Anyway, here is "post" patch to posted patch. So, if you get revision
2319 from svn, you need not the first segment of the patch. But better
get revision 2320, which has it all fixed :)

Sorry again for these small bugs. I tried not to miss anything but it
was more than a week of fighting with these issues, so I definitely
could miss something.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/