[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix IRRE in workspaces

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 2 10:10:37 CEST 2007

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> However, I have a wish though: If possible I would like to see those huge
> changes split up into smaller parts in future. It's just so hard to
> understand what is being changed if there is so much at once...

Well, it makes sense only as a single big change. It simply will not
work otherwise.

> Alright, here are some comments. I just looked at the code but made no
> changes. I assume you have some people that have been testing this...

Yes :) It works even with errors you mentioned. I need to find why...

> It's probably hard to track corrections of such a huge patch. If possible I
> would like to ask if you can append additional changes in _postX.diff patches
> which are all based on this one... Another idea might be to commit the
> changes so far now and fix the obvious problems which I mentioned above right
> after it...

Will do. Patch is really huge but it cannot be smaller :( Some changes
in it rely on other changes so it may make typo3 unusable if I commit it
in parts. Sorry for this, I am not happy about it too.

I'll post a diff to fix mentioned problems. If anyone else finds
problems with this patch, I will fix those too but I can say for sure
that it works here.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/