[TYPO3-core] RFC: clear cache does not remove files in typo3temp/cache_pages

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Mar 30 14:10:53 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> Some enterprises are very conservative in their upgrade strategies and
>> they do ask for long living branches.
>
> So, they can sponsor it ;)

Well, yes. I was more thinking of this scenarion: you have a meeting with a
potential customer and the IT manager aks about release cycles, support
strategies and roadmaps. What do I tell them? That we don't support old
versions and have no roadmap? *

Masi

* I really do wonder why nobody on this list or on the marketing lists of
TYPO3 cares about the sad state of the so-called road map on typo3.org