[TYPO3-core] RFC: #5209: Wrong &chash values should trigger an error

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 30 00:17:51 CEST 2007

I wonder that there were no comments about this change? Well, the change was
already committed, and the problems that occured were just consequences of
writing bad extensions...

Therefore I think that the patch should be committed asap, then we give
extension authors enough time to check their extension and/or fix it
accordingly.

Branches: Trunk only

- michael

--