[TYPO3-core] Meeting in Dietikon

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 13 14:33:15 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I have collected all information about our meeting in Dietikon on this page in
the Wiki: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3DD07_CoreTeamMeeting

Please have a look at it, check if you are listed at the correct place, and
add your arrival date/time behind your name.

Additionally, you can suggest topics for discussion.

For non-members who are reading this: The team meeting will be non-public, but
there will also be regular sessions during the rest of the T3DD07.
My goal of the meeting is that we will collect ideas and views and put them
into papers which can be discussed in public sessions afterwards...

See you soon!
- michael