[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5177: RTEhtmlarea not correctly displayed in IRRE child form-fields and tabs

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 29 21:12:32 CEST 2007

Oh yes, I can second that. Must be discussed in Dietikon.

Oliver: Until then, you have my go to commit IRRE related changes. However,
I still would like to have them on this list, but we discussed that already
by PM. What you have done (if nobody objects until ...) is perfect!

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out