[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5177: RTEhtmlarea not correctly displayed in IRRE child form-fields and tabs

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Mar 27 16:14:20 CEST 2007

Hi Olly,

I reviewed that patch already back at the time when you wrote it.

As I guess nobody else is deep enough into the stuff to properly review
it, I give you a +2 for trunk, please just commit it there.

If it proves to not have any negative side-effects on htmlarea for about
a month there, I'd propose to commit it to the 4.1 branch as well.

Make sure the other htmlarea patch (about Firefox 2.0.0.3) is committed
first before you commit this one.

cheers
Ingmar